Saturday, April 7, 2012

New story idea: "Another"

Story title: "Another"
Tags: Dark, Thriller
Well, here I go again, delving into the quiet, secluded corner of pony fan fiction that is "Dark". Well, maybe it's not all that secluded. 


My first ever attempt at dark fiction was A Rose Reverie, and I think that one turned out rather well (even though I didn't give it that tag). My next attempt...well, I might have been asking for it by choosing the whole "Celestia tyrant" bit as my focus. 


Nevertheless, I think my next idea is going to bring it back. I'm really not in the mood to give specific details about it (I'm paranoid like that). However, I'll give you this much: elements of it were inspired by the anime "Death Note". No, this isn't going to be a repeat of Death Note: Equestria. I decided to model the intellectual interplay between two of the characters in my story after that of Light Yagami and L in the anime show. 


In addition, Twilight and Princess Celestia are going to be the characters of focus. Beyond that, I'm not really at liberty to discuss it. Wait, what the hell am I saying? Of course I'm at liberty! I just like watching people squirm.


My time frame for completion is some time near the end of this month. Watch out for it!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. Sounds like a good one. I'm curious to see how you'll portray Twilight (this time).

    ReplyDelete